INSTITUTE FOR TRANSNATIONAL
NEWS & NOTES
The Institute for Transnational Arbitration's News & Notes
is published quarterly by the S.M.U. School of Law for the
Southwestern Legal Foundation. To give you a flavor of what you
will find in the newsletter, I have reproduced for you several
recent short articles I have written.
- UNCITRAL "CLOUT" Reporting Sytem (Oct.
- New Mexican Arbitration Law (Jan. 1994)
- UNIDROIT Principles for International
Contracts (July 1994)
- U.S. Supreme Court decides Sky Reefer
case (Oct. 1995)
- New Chinese Arbitration Law (Jan.
- Book Reviews (Jan. 1995)
- New Russian Procedural Rules (July
- WIPO Conference Proceedings (Jan. 1996)
- UNCITRAL Publishes "Notes" for Managing
Arbitral Proceedings (July 1996)